Organisation de foot Index du Forum
Organisation de foot
Organisation de foot entre amis à godinne

Organisation de foot Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Download Facebook Per Htc Sense ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Organisation de foot Index du Forum -> Aller au match -> UEFA ou Champions league
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hamishalia

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Facebook Per Htc Sense Répondre en citant

Download Facebook Per Htc Sense
> DOWNLOAD

Yes I have downloaded the rom from that thread only and also downloaded the social app package. FORUMS Desire Themes and AppsDesire GeneralDesire Q&A, Help & TroubleshootingDesire AccessoriesDesire Android Development Remove All Ads from XDA Win an Honor 7X! Most Thanked ALL-TIME RECENT 2 (quote) this is the place where u downloaded the ROM right? …k4spy2011-Oct-24 13:041 (quote) The reason it says 'application not installed' is …itachi17062011-Oct-25 4:141 Why don't you just download it from the market?stereoprologic2011-Oct-24 3:05 Thread Search XDA Features Honor View 10 CES Contest Winners January 10, 2018 Huawei Mate 10 Pro is coming to the U.S., but not on AT&T January 9, 2018 Xposed Framework for Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Now Available in Beta January 8, 2018 Reliance Jio in 2018: What to Expect from India’s Fastest-Growing Carrier January 5, 2018 Sandstone White OnePlus 5T Hands On: An Iconic Stormtrooper Variant that’s Perfect for OnePlus One Fans January 4, 2018 Top Forum Discussions Deep Discharge Protection Tool Prevents Battery Shutdown Bug on the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, and Note 8 January 8, 2018 Tweak the Always On Display, Status Bar, and Nav Bar on the Samsung Galaxy S8 with Substratum January 8, 2018 Magisk Mod Brings Pixel 2 HDR+, Portrait Mode, and AR Stickers to the Essential Phone January 8, 2018 XPrivacyLua is an Xposed Module that Protects Your Data January 5, 2018 LeEco Le Max 2 Gets Unofficial EUI 6 with Android Nougat January 2, 2018 Xiaomi Mi A1 Mod Adds Fingerprint Wakeup After Reboot, Night Light, and More January 2, 2018 Set a Reminder from Android’s Share Menu with Remindee January 2, 2018 More Forum Links . We weren't able to find that page!. Too many racing games want to throw a story into everything they can when it ultimately just gets in the way. But that package only contains the .apk file nothing else, and when I just try to install those my phone through a message e.g. Thanks In Advance Quick Reply Reply XDA Sponsor Sponsor Content Philadelphia, PA Hands on with the Honor 8 Pro > Honor 8 Pro Mini-Review: A Copycat Design with Excellent Hardware & Software Problems Weve Come to Expect > Watch the New Honor Phone Launch Here Live > stereoprologic View Profile View Forum Posts 24th October 2011, 09:05 AM #2 Senior Member Thanks Meter: 68 More 182 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010 Less Why don't you just download it from the market? Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to stereoprologic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stereoprologic Ad-Free itsmebhupendra(25th October 2011) itsmebhupendra View Profile View Forum Posts 24th October 2011, 09:28 AM #3 OP Member Delhi Thanks Meter: 15 More 82 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011 Less Quote: Originally Posted by stereoprologic Why don't you just download it from the market? The "Facebook for Htc Sense" in not a market app? That's Why I facing the prob! Quick Reply Reply k4spy View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter View Facebook page 24th October 2011, 07:04 PM #4 Junior Member Jakarta Thanks Meter: 5 More 15 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2011 Less Quote: Originally Posted by itsmebhupendra The "Facebook for Htc Sense" in not a market app? That's Why I facing the prob! this is the place where u downloaded the ROM right? the developer said. .. Thats what happened to me when I played Color Magnet for Android. We also create collections of interesting apps to help you choose the best ones from many close competitors. Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to itachi1706 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itachi1706 Ad-Free hdanhbka(31st July 2012) fido77777 View Profile View Forum Posts 29th October 2011, 09:10 PM #8 Junior Member Thanks Meter: 3 More 14 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011 Less Quote: Originally Posted by itachi1706 The reason it says 'application not installed' is because it is supposed to be a system app and hence, is not signed. Thus, to 'install' that app, either create an update.zip yourself and flash via recovery or use a file explorer with the ability to access root folders (eg. Quote: *FB & Twitter you can add from the attachment given below i think you need to download the attachment that the dev is referring to. Quick Reply Reply ToffieBoi View Profile View Forum Posts 1st November 2011, 11:44 PM #10 Member Istanbul Thanks Meter: 8 More 63 posts Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011 Less Before Sense 3.5, Facebook for HTC Sense application was syncing contact photos with contacts, birthdays and events with calender and so on. I have installed "HiApk 1.1 ROM with sense" but did not found the app Facebook for Htc Sense. Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 New Phones Honor 9 Lite Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)Honor View 10OnePlus 5T Razer Phone Root Tools KingRoot Framaroot SuperSU Xposed Top Apps Gapps MX Player Adaway ViPER4Android Audio FX Official XDA App All Apps & Games XDA Deals LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Login with Google Forgot your password? REGISTER Takes just a sec! search plus search plus Forums OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 Analysis Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely . xda-developers HTC Desire Desire Themes and Apps Need To Install Facebook for Htc Sense on my HTC Desire (Bravo) gsm by itsmebhupendra . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. i'll give you the link Quick Reply Reply The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k4spy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k4spy Ad-Free hdanhbka(31st July 2012), itsmebhupendra(25th October 2011) itsmebhupendra View Profile View Forum Posts 25th October 2011, 07:18 AM #5 OP Member Delhi Thanks Meter: 15 More 82 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011 Less Hi k4spy! Thanks for the help. Official clients. Brandon Girod 9.7/10Angry Birds EvolutionRovio Entertainment Ltd.Angry Birds is probably mobile gamings most popular franchise to ever exist. Yes I have downloaded the rom from that thread only and also downloaded the social app package. Normal facebook application wasnt doing those stuff. I want some update.zip type package, which I can update from my recovery.! The reason it says 'application not installed' is because it is supposed to be a system app and hence, is not signed. In Data. Brandon Girod 9.4/10OrbiaJOX Development LLCIts really not every day that I claim to really enjoy playing what I would otherwise call a mundane puzzle or arcade game. root explorer) and copy the apk to /system/app or /data/app (if you do not have space in the system partition) and reboot the phone. New on the websiteAdVenture CommunistBecome the next Adventure CommunistFree ↓08 Jan 20189.4OrbiaExplore the world of OrbiaFree ↓23 Dec 20179.7VoxtaleRebuild Voxtale!Free ↓15 Dec 20178.9 Infinity Loop: HEXCreate infinite loopsFree ↓01 Dec 20179.0TrainClicker EvolutionTurn bucket of scraps into an amazing trainFree ↓01 Dec 20176.7Mini Car ClubCollect over 50 amazing carsFree ↓01 Dec 20178.8Dolphy DashGet ready to meet the cutest dolphin aroundFree ↓30 Nov 20177.7Orbital 1Build the ultimate deck and dominateFree ↓30 Nov 20179.1Barren LabHelp Joe escape Barren LabFree ↓29 Nov 20176.7Extreme Racing AdventureTake your racing to the next levelFree ↓29 Nov 20177.8Marvin The CubeHelp Marvin find himselfFree ↓25 Nov 20179.1Mini GunsCommander, what are your orders?Free ↓23 Nov 20178.4TENS!Match 10Free ↓22 Nov 20178.4Bring me Cakes - Little Red Riding Hood PuzzleHelp Red deliver cakes to grannyFree ↓15 Nov 20178.9Boneless PizzaKetchapps most frustrating achievementFree ↓14 Nov 20176.0.. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. root explorer) and copy the apk to /system/app or /data/app (if you do not have space in the system partition) and reboot the phone. Quick Reply Reply Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Tags facebook, facebook for htc sense, htc sense vBulletin Message Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode) The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Previous Thread Next Thread Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Search this Thread Advanced Search Top Threads in Desire Themes and Apps by ThreadRank Lawnchair - Customizable Pixel Launcher 25th June 2017 Android Apps and Games [APP][6.0+][Camera2 API] Sony 3D Creator 7th September 2017 Android Apps and Games [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [7.1.2] [madOS] - Coolpad Note3 7th July 2017 Miscellaneous Android Development [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v15.0.179075669 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT] 21st November 2017 Android Apps and Games [THEME][T.W.R.P. Orbia for Android is a little bit of both that seems to have all the strengths of both genres of games without really having too many of. RetricaGoogle PhotosInstalling.Discover the world of the best Android apps with usApp4Smart lets you quickly find and check out the best apps for Android, Windows Phone and iOS 5a02188284
where to buy facebook likefacebook credits adder v1.0 downloadcomo hackear juegos de facebook sin programashow to remove a like from my facebook profileemployers see facebook passwordspirater facebook v 1.0 2013facebook like what does it docodes to make smiley faces on facebookhow to change where u live on facebook mobilehow to cancel facebook account 2014

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Organisation de foot Index du Forum -> Aller au match -> UEFA ou Champions league Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006